A Pokemon Universe Fandom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Musical Prodigy[Mozart]

2 posters

Go down

The Musical Prodigy[Mozart] Empty The Musical Prodigy[Mozart]

Post by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:42 pm

[Character's name]: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
[Gender] : Male
[Fandom]: ClassicaLoid
[Short Brief] : The third ClassicaLoid made by Otowa Kyougo. Mozart of the present time though he doesn't have clear memory of his past. Have an ability called Musik, a magical power that have different types depends on which piece he will play from his composed music when he was still alive. Childish, playful, troublemaker. Loves to do dirty jokes. Loves girls. But most of all, he loves music.

"Hnnngh...."

He woke up and gently rubs his eyes, followed by a yawn and stretching, he looked around and noticed the unfamiliar place. The last thing he remembered was saying goodnight to Kanae at Otowakan, changed clothes, put on his sleeping hat and hugged his Ja pillow and sleep.

"What is this place? Lu-kun? Kanae?"

Someone, or, something replied to his call. Unfortunately, it's not any of the resident of Otowakan. He turned around and saw a small green and white creature with red...horns? Beside it was a backpack and the look of it, it's filled with something.

"What is this???" With a big smile on his face, he approached the small creature as his tension getting higher. "You don't look like an animal, probably... FAIRY!??" Mozart carries it and saw the pokedex. He pick it up and when the tried operating it by pressing random buttons, it identified the creature he's carrying.

"Ralts? Psychic and fairy pokemon? Oh but I'm right! You're a fairy! See fairy does exist! So your name is Ralts?" The pink guy was so amazed and Ralts also seems taking a liking to him. "I have to show you to Lu-kun!" He put the pokedex on his pocket, pick up the backpack and starts to look for his companions while carrying Ralts on his arms.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Back to top Go down

The Musical Prodigy[Mozart] Empty Re: The Musical Prodigy[Mozart]

Post by Lucio el Lucifer Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:02 pm

[Character's name]: Lucio (or Lucifer)
[Gender] : Male
[Fandom]: Granblue Fantasy
[Short Brief] : Being among the first primarchs, he is the supreme leader of the archangels army. Calm, usually composed and thoughtful, he is made to be the watcher of the "Evolution". Sometimes, he wanders around the world in order to fulfill his duty from his so-called "Master". He is really polite and considerate, although at times he can be sharp as well. Has interest in learning about humanity and has quite strong philosophy of his own regarding them.

===================================================================

Same thing happened to this man as well. By the time he regained consciousness, the one thing he has on his mind was the question : "Is this a trial from the Almighty? is this a new mission given by Master?". The place looked so unfamiliar, but yet, it doesn't feel as harmful as his lair, to his intuition.

He found a weird creature.It looks like...a bird? with bright blue color and soft, fluffy wing. The mysterious bird seemed to have affection for him already. it circled him around as if it was greeting him.

"Who are you? you do not seem like you are a primal beast. Little friend, will you help me out of this confusion?"

The bird pointed out to what was lying on the ground. Bag of pokeballs, items, and Pokedex. Of course these all aren't familiar to Lucio. But he decided to tinker with it. Finally, he managed to activate the Pokedex. It told him every necessary information about Pokemon in general, and specifically the Pokemon right in font of him. This was a bit surprising for him, but somehow he was able to comprehend.

" I see, you're called Swablu. It was nice meeting you, my little friend" He said, giving a genuine smile. Little Swablue seemed to be happy, it chirped energetically.

"Still, I need to find out more about this place... and more importantly the reason I was sent here. Maybe if I look around. Would you care to be my companion?" Lucio asked his little Swablue. Of course, the little blue bird was long awaiting to be an official partner of someone. Swablu joined him happily.

When he was on journey tho, he met someone... with bright pink hair, and carrying the same weird monster.
without further ado, he approached the guy and politely greet him.

"Good afternoon. I hope I am not being a disturbance to you. To tell you the truth, I... kind of lost here, thought I can use your help, if you don't mind to"

Lucio el Lucifer
Lucio el Lucifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:50 pm

While walking around, someone approached him and asked him a question but instead of answering, the composer widens his eyes and again his excitement grew up.

"Amazing! You have wings! Ah! I know, you're a pokemon too! Wait lemme get this small machine and I'll know your name! Oh cool not only fairies exists but angels too~" With the same tension as he met Ralts, he quickly took out his pokedex and starts to use it on the white haired angel.

[Swablu, a normal and flying pokemon...] The pokedex reacted to Swablu, the blue bird with cloudy wings but the pink guy didn't realize it and thought that the guy in front of him is the pokemon the pokedex registered.

"So you're Swablu! I'm Wolfang Amadeus Mozart, you can call me Motsu tho. Nice to meet you! This is Ralts, a pokemon too like you!"
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucio el Lucifer Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Lucio blinked twice in confusion. This guy is nice but could it be that they have some kind of... miscommunication?
Anyhow, he'd try to be polite first.

"I see, so I can call you sir Motsu. I am so glad meeting you. I'd like to talk to you more regarding this place because I need all necessary information,"

Lucio twitched to his Swablu first then continued,

"Ah, but you see, I am not a Pokemon if that's what you think. Well, I am no human either. It's kind of hard to explain..."
Lucio el Lucifer
Lucio el Lucifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:51 pm

"Ehhh~ you're not a pokemon?" Mozart shows a disappointed expression but then in a second he shows his bright smile again. "You might be a cosplayer with a 7th grader syndrome? Chocchan told me about them." He patted the winged guy on his shoulder and continued with a wink. "Don't worry, I don't mind."

...He wasn't listening at all.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucio el Lucifer Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Derp. It wasn't comfortable being patted on the wings... like that. They're sacred wings! the symbol of power of the archangels, you know!
not like Lucio can tell him that directly.

"Co-cosplay? what is that?"
he said in confusion. Don't blame him, he's not too familiar with human's trend since he mostly only doing heavenly duty.
Lucio el Lucifer
Lucio el Lucifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:39 am

Motsu patted him on the shouldersww

"So you're not one? It's when people wear costumes and acts like the character they are portraying... as I remember." Clearly, he didn't listen well enough when Chopin was explaining.

"Since fairies exists, could it be you're an angel?"
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum